[quote='plibuda','index.php?page=Thread&postID=82883#post82883']Vielleicht könnte man abseits vom Remake-Teil von Schicksalsklinge HD DLCs attraktiver machen, wenn dort auch die üblicherweise selten bis gar nicht genutzten Talente zu ihrem Recht kommen. Manche Talente und Sprüche baut man zwar aus, aber eigentlich fragt man sich wieso bloß.[/quote]In current DLCs you have already a good selection of spells and talents (even the ones you rarely/never use in the original) are incorporated to a degree.

The problem is this...in Western RPGs (Also in Drakensang) the talent/spell you use is shoved into your eye in the dialogues such as( a crude example) :

1. [Human Nature] I think you are lying buddy, drop your weapon and come with us.
2. [Persuasion] Look, resisting us will only waste your limbs and my time...why don't you make it easier for both of us?
3. Die coward!!! (Attack)
4. I have what you need, perhaps we can make a deal. (Hidden or grayed out option because you lack an item)

In Realms of Arkania games, checks are not apparent, hence some people can safely assume talents are not used as much as they envision. Perhaps there should be Blackguard-ish dumbed down/simplified console (south-western Fallout style would be better) saying that you failed this check or that check. But in these classical RPGs the player is supposed to understand what type of check they might be subject to from dialogue.
Antworten

Zurück zu „Feature Requests“