Hilfe! Help with using German CD music in English version!

I am very sorry for writing this in English. I could write this in the English board, but I was afraid no one would read. I can speak some German, so I would probably understand if you prefer to answer in German.

I am trying very hard to use the CD music found in the German version of Blade of Destiny in the English version. I have followed the instructions provided in this link: www.pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Realms_of_Ark ... sh_version

But something must have changed (maybe in folder naming) that this no longer works. I would really appreciate if someone could assist with this! :)

PS: I use the GOG versions of both English and German Blade of Destiny

Re: Hilfe! Help with using German CD music in English version!

Sorry mate, you are on the wrong board.
uncleeddie hat geschrieben:
07. Okt 2021, 21:00
... have followed the instructions provided in this link: www.pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Realms_of_Ark ... sh_version

But something must have changed (maybe in folder naming) that this no longer works. I would really appreciate if someone could assist with this! :)

PS: I use the GOG versions of both English and German Blade of Destiny
... it says right at the top of your link: "This page is for the original game. For the 2013 remake, see Realms of Arkania: Blade of Destiny (2013)." ..the latter is the remake and in German commonly refered to as "Schicksalsklinge HD" - but that is a totally different game apart from the content.

Furthermore - There is no GOG Version of Blade of Destiny or Star Trail - Remakes.

So get on the English Gog or steam Board FOR THE ORIGINAL game (cause on steam you will find both - original and remake) for this specific question. Maybe there you find someone who has tried that recently. Most likely there's a difference on the GOG Version files but I don't know and I'm certainly not going to try to find out about. Remember - these Boards right here are for the Remakes for those Games - not the original ones. Different company - different expertise and meanwhile different audience.

The wiki entry lists steam and gog links as source - try your luck there.
Best regards
Antworten

Zurück zu „Hilfe suchen und anbieten“