#2
@1: Makes problems with stackability, and should be history with the currently discussed feature request about adapting Ration usage and gain

@2: That should already be the case, I'll recheck

@3: If you click an item, the character who owns it is highlighted at the bottom, and the tooltip should also state who the owner of a specific item is. Please check :).
Firefox ist immer schuld :)

#3
@3: No, the owner is not stated in the tooltip. Just checked it.
As I see it you can't sell items which are currently equipped to a character. Is that correct, Chris?
Bild
Dateianhänge
nlthd_screenshot_047.png
nlthd_screenshot_047.png (1.68 MiB) 670 mal betrachtet

#8
Looking at your savegame, I can see why they pop up so often, and especially why you can't progress on your journey: Somehow you managed to get frostbite 8 times on a single character. I have no idea how you survive every day, your char should be long dead. Because of the amassed effects, your Endurance is negative, and consequently you can't travel. I'll need to think about how to prevent this from happening.
Firefox ist immer schuld :)

#9
[quote='craftyfirefox',index.php?page=Thread&postID=56741#post56741]Looking at your savegame, I can see why they pop up so often, and especially why you can't progress on your journey: Somehow you managed to get frostbite 8 times on a single character. I have no idea how you survive every day, your char should be long dead. Because of the amassed effects, your Endurance is negative, and consequently you can't travel. I'll need to think about how to prevent this from happening.[/quote]Sometimes healers were saying something like that "Praise Tsa, X is well again!" but the negative effect icon was still there. So the illnesses apply themselves several times to simulate the -worsening- effect? And a healer cures one instance in that case?

#11
Sleeping bag and winter coat helps but....ultimately it is a dice roll and you can still get frozen. Like in real life...stuff happens. You could try relaxing by fire during winters in a town or schedule ship journeys during winter, trekking during other seasons.

@Craftyfirefox: By the way, it never happened to me ingame yet. Healers are able to mistreat and damage (sometimes really good damage and kill the weakened character) like in the original? It was a good lesson to listen to rumors about good healers :P

#12
@ugralitan: No, not yet, but will try to get that in too :).
@fluent: That depends. You can aquire all kinds of sicknesses, from wound fever to frozen limbs to a cold, and you can - in the worst case scenario - aquire them simultaneously. Best would be to always have an "Elixir against disease" handy, it removes all current known and unknown sickness effects at once. And don't forget to place guards, they keep the fire going and therefore make it easier to withstand cold damage.
Firefox ist immer schuld :)

#15
You can always resort to euthanasia of the character, ending his/her suffering. :P

By the way about talent levels:

-5 to 0: You really do not know about that talent but you can give it a shot.
0 to 5: You know the basics and at the beginning of the profession.
5 to 10: You are trained in the talent and you can pull it off easier then a rookie.
15: You are a professional in the business.
17-18+: You are the master of the job.

The same mentality applies to the spells as well.

#18
@6: I'll look into that
@7: You should get a third option "make Camp" when pressing the Pause button on the map. In the camp you can drink as many potions as you want. The two option dialog should only appear right after breaking camp.
@8: I'll also look into that
@9: Thats inconvenient, you are right. One more "look into that" :)

And regarding your sicknesses:
[spoiler]I already told you to get your hands on elixir against diseases, you can find them with a 50% probability at herb markets. They are expensive, but they are a *lot* cheaper than any healer or other attempts might be. Also, try healing sick characters with witch's spit. It has a 25% chance to remove all sicknesses (and another 25% to remove all Poisons) along with the healing, no matter how much you heal.[/spoiler]But be aware of one thing: Sickness is part of the game, it is supposed to be "harder than a walk in the park", and if you wander mountain passes in Winter, you are supposed to yield the consequences. Just avoid it and try to go around by ship in winter, place guards when camping, have the right equipment handy - we are really trying to simulate an experience where your life is constantly threatened not only by the beasts, but also by the harsh northern environment. It is called the "Northland trilogy" in German, and the Thorwal region is comparable to the climate Sweden, Canada and Siberia, and you are traveling there in a middle-aged culture. If you don't bring pants and boots, don't wonder you are getting sick all the time ;).
Firefox ist immer schuld :)
Antworten

Zurück zu „Feature Requests“