Part 2: Deeper into the Old Bailey

I am on a 3rd floor, I had found a way out to town by a dwarven fellow... but then, I got stuck in that 3rd floor. Couldn't proceed to 4 lvl so I got trapped by myself. I posted in the steam community for an assistance and got a message that I got a bug in 3rd floor. Yes, I am playing this game, Realms of Arkania, Blade of Destiny on Xbox One. A guy in that steam community said this stuck in 3rd floor is a well-known bug in Xbox One.

So, um, I couldn't get a box that says "Flooded hollow" so I couldn't proceed to level 4th. I was also told that I have to swim from that point to 4th door. How do I fix this bugs? Please give me a kindly instruction so I can bypass this one.

Thanks in advance! I would appreciate greatly if you help me out soon!

Re: Part 2: Deeper into the Old Bailey

Welcome in the forum, FGuzman14.
The bug you described unfortunately hasn't been fixed yet by the developers of the console version (who are not active in this forum personally).

There is a thread in the german forum you could follow with the help of google translate, if it helps: viewtopic.php?f=83&t=14088&start=180#p137041

But there is nothing you can do right now about that flooded hollow bug. You could swim through there in the classic version of the game and in the pc version - and maybe also before the latest console patch - but not anymore, currently.

Since this dungeon is optional and not mandatory for completing the main quest, maybe you could explore other regions of Thorwal until that bug is fixed.
Sternenschweif HD Debug Mode aktivieren:
"Realms of Arkania: Star Trail" in Steam Bibliothek > Rechtsklick > Eigenschaften > Allgemein > Startoptionen festlegen > -debug eingeben > OK > im Spiel: F11

Re: Part 2: Deeper into the Old Bailey

Torxes hat geschrieben: Welcome in the forum, FGuzman14.
The bug you described unfortunately hasn't been fixed yet by the developers of the console version (who are not active in this forum personally).

There is thread in the german forum you could follow with the help of google translate, if it helps: viewtopic.php?f=83&t=14088&start=180#p137041

But there is nothing you can do right now about that flooded hollow bug. You could swim through there in the classic version of the game and in the pc version - and maybe also before the latest console patch - but not anymore, currently.

Since this dungeon is optional and not mandatory for completing the main quest, maybe you could explore other regions of Thorwal until that bug is fixed.
Dang, I don't like this... I guess i have no choice but to explore other missions in the game. Thanks for replying, anyway.
Antworten

Zurück zu „Bugs“