Re: Crash whenever I ask Dragan about leaving Lowangen

Hi Othello, thanks for your question!
the output_log file of your crash folder states well at the bottom: "Could not allocate memory: System out of memory!"
How much RAM (system, not graphics card) does your system have, and do you have a minimum of background applications running?
If you have 8 GB of system RAM, memory can fall short in Lowangen if there are other programs running - especially browsers consume a lot of memory. Try to reboot, don't start any other application and try directly again to continue your game.
Spiel verbessern? Fehler gefunden? Etwas unklar? Bitte beachten!

Mod-Datenbank SchickHD
Meine SchickHD-Mods *klick*
Meine SchweifHD-Mods *klick*
Probleme mit Mods?

If you like, you could also attach your savegame here, so someone can try to reproduce it. If it doesn't happen, we could at least try to help you by leaving the house and save again or something. So you could continue the game even if it takes longer for the issue to be found and addressed.
Sternenschweif HD Debug Mode aktivieren:
"Realms of Arkania: Star Trail" in Steam Bibliothek > Rechtsklick > Eigenschaften > Allgemein > Startoptionen festlegen > -debug eingeben > OK > im Spiel: F11

Torxes hat geschrieben:
08. Sep 2018, 17:15
If you like, you could also attach your savegame here, so someone can try to reproduce it. If it doesn't happen, we could at least try to help you by leaving the house and save again or something. So you could continue the game even if it takes longer for the issue to be found and addressed.
That was a brilliant solution. I saved the game right outside of the house, stopped the game, restarted, and loaded and it worked! I also saved repeatedly whle crossing bridges if the game started to stutter.

Thanks!
Antworten

Zurück zu „Bugs“