swafnild is a little bit bugged at the moment. Be happy that you got the map. Some times you won't find her on that ship and will never meet her again.
Fujak, have you been able to find out, what excactly is wrong in that dialogue?

Yes...One time I couldn't find her on the boat - so i reloaded. Afterwards I found her and she behaved like we would have meet before (which was actually not true). There was a dialog like 'Oh I thought about what you said the last time - and I remembered this piece of a map I have'.

I acuatlly also don't like that you can easily find her by just entering and exiting a harbor a few times. That shouldn't be possible in my opinion!

[quote='Mordbrenner','index.php?page=Thread&postID=56207#post56207']Fujak, have you been able to find out, what excactly is wrong in that dialogue?[/quote]

Yes and no. Drop me a line on Steam and I'd explain it in detail.

though mentioned in the 1.31 patch notes, I can find no difference in the behavior of Swafnild.
If you have queststate=1 you have a chance to meet her ship. When you do, sometimes she isn't there but the queststate is set to 2 and sometimes she is there and talks about meeting before.
When I have queststate=2 I am not able to find her again.

[quote='HugoHunger',index.php?page=Thread&postID=56285#post56285]Yes...One time I couldn't find her on the boat - so i reloaded. Afterwards I found her and she behaved like we would have meet before (which was actually not true). There was a dialog like 'Oh I thought about what you said the last time - and I remembered this piece of a map I have'.

I acuatlly also don't like that you can easily find her by just entering and exiting a harbor a few times. That shouldn't be possible in my opinion![/quote]

This just happend to me in V1.33a.
Spiel verbessern? Fehler gefunden? Etwas unklar? Bitte beachten!

Mod-Datenbank SchickHD
Meine SchickHD-Mods *klick*
Meine SchweifHD-Mods *klick*
Probleme mit Mods?
Antworten

Zurück zu „Bugs“