[quote='Maguvas','index.php?page=Thread&postID=112953#post112953']1.) Lost weapons: During a battle sometimes some heroes drop their weapons also in case of unbreakable.[/quote]
You don't lost a weapon if you are tired. Each attack the hero roll a 20 sided dice. And if he is unlucky he roll a 20. With a 20 there is a chance to lost a weapon. So you have bad luck in this battle if you lost two of them, but you get the weapons back after the fight. The lost weapons are in the loot-window with the other stuff you get from the attackers.

[quote='Maguvas','index.php?page=Thread&postID=112953#post112953']2.) Random encounter: ...a travel from Thorwal to Vaermhag some thieves step through my way, I bargained 2 Ducats for each hero,[/quote]
I don't know such an encounter. Yes, there are thiefes, but you can't bargain with them. Normally you pay 15 ducats per hero. And if you have only 55, so you lost all your money. Should you encounter the thiefs again, it would be great, if you can show me a screenshot, where you can bargain the ducats. Or can you explain me exactly the enounter and what you have done? I need the Englisch sentences to check in the xml for them.

[quote='Maguvas','index.php?page=Thread&postID=112953#post112953']3.) Drunk state: it happens with an abnormous frequency and not only by direct drinking.[/quote]
I think I know what happens. Could it be, that your heroes are thirsty and you have no water in your inventory but alcohol? If the heroes are thirsty they drink what they get from the inventory and if you have only alcohol, so they drink it and can become drunk.

Yes, I know the both robber encounters and there is no chance to bargain with them. Here the code:

1. robber encounter:
[spoiler]

Code: Alles auswählen

One look tells you all you need to know - the wanderer was killed by robbers, a broken sabre still sticking in the unfortunate man's chest.
Suddenly four highwaymen are blocking the gully you are in. Another villain leapt onto the path behind you, and now casually aims a crossbow at you: "Your money of your life!"  Do you want to
Face battle?
Try to flee?
Negotiate with the robbers?
"We would like a humble toll of fifteen ducats per head."
"Here, take the money, and may your greed be the death of you!"
"You'll get fifteen sword cuts per head!"
"In the name of the Hetman! Make way, vagabond!"
{0} is caught in the back by a quarrel as you try to flee!
[/spoiler]
2. robber encounter:
[spoiler]

Code: Alles auswählen

You have been feeling watched for quite some time, when a voice calls from the forest: "Your money of your life!"  Do you want to
Face battle?
Try to flee?
Negotiate with the robbers?
"Would you mind paying a toll of fifteen ducats per head?"
"Take our money, but spare our lives!"
"You're not getting our money, but we'll have your lives!"
"They are wanted! Draw your swords, knights!"
[/spoiler]
Like you see, the only number in the lines is the 15 ducats per head. That is the price you must pay. There is no bargain for lesser money. I tested it in the game, yet, and all is right. So, if you try to negotiate, the robbers tell you, that you must pay 15 ducats per haed. And if you don't want to fight, and give them the money, so you loose 15 ducats per head, like they said.
Antworten

Zurück zu „Bugs“