Welcome to the forum, Maguvas. :)

[quote='Maguvas','index.php?page=Thread&postID=112686#post112686']1. about the forum: I've seen that the english section is old: is it used as of today or is the forum german only?[/quote]
No, the forum is not German only. But mosty of us are Germans and play the game in German. Therefore the high activities in the German forum. Most of the English players use the Steam forum, but never is this English forum abandoned. So you're welcome to report issues, bugs, pros, and whatever you like in the English forum.

[quote='Maguvas','index.php?page=Thread&postID=112686#post112686']2. about the forum: in the bugs rule we can see that first of all we should check if a bug was already reported but if someone doesn't know german at all is it possible to detail the bug anyway in the english section (which is really old so the last reported bug is well solved )?[/quote]
That is a main Problem. Because the bugs were mosty reported in the German forum, because the German players do it only in German. Therefore the English bug section is outdated and we have no one, who has the time to report them in English, too. The best way for you is to ask and report new things, if you have some.

[quote='Maguvas','index.php?page=Thread&postID=112686#post112686']3. about the game: some help section are just 'missing text'; is it normal or unexpected?[/quote]
No, it is not normal. Can you do a screenshot, so we can see, which part of the help-section is missing?

[quote='Maguvas','index.php?page=Thread&postID=112686#post112686']4. it seems that a lighted lantern has effect only when equipped on specific team member moreover it'll work ever on the first hero on the left.[/quote]
That is new to me. I'll check it. Thanks for the report. :)

[quote='Maguvas','index.php?page=Thread&postID=112686#post112686']4. it seems that a lighted lantern has effect only when equipped on specific team member moreover it'll work ever on the first hero on the left.[/quote]
I checked this, but I havn't any problems with the lantern. Each of my heroes in the row from left to right can use it and it is alway light in the dungeon. Can you show us a screenshot of the problem, too?

[quote='Maguvas','index.php?page=Thread&postID=112692#post112692']About point 3., you may find attached the screenshot:[/quote]
O.K., I see, something wrong happend here. But we are working on an in-game manual at the moment, so that you will get all help-entries in the near future.

[quote='Maguvas','index.php?page=Thread&postID=112692#post112692']About point 4., as you may see from the attached file ROAHD_nolight.jpg, the lantern is lighted but darkness is all around.[/quote]
Ah, now I understand the problem and yes, this bug is well known in the German forum. You must first put the lighted lantern in the inventory and then back into the left hand. Then you get the light in the dungeon. All reported bugs are on a list to fix them with the next patches. Thanks for your report. :)
Antworten

Zurück zu „Bugs“