You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Nordlandtrilogie HD - Offizielles Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, October 25th 2013, 3:55am

Bugs

Hello again.

Since it seems I'm coming across quite a few bugs, I'll just keep them all in this thread and update it as necessary. I'll post new bugs I've encountered here only.

New bug #1 - The alchemist's room in Thoss Ruins. I entered, was not given any option to touch the bottles or leave them alone, yet something bad happened anyway.

#2 - The dialog is not matching what's being said by the narrator. When I went into that alchemist's room, the narrator said something completely different than what was on screen.

#3 - When I died and re=loaded my game, I could no longer trigger the hidden door to open to the alchemist's lab anymore.

Thanks.

Friday, October 25th 2013, 7:54pm

#4 - Quite a nasty bug here. I cannot progress on the world map. Every hour it says my party is exhausted and must rest. I then rested for 16 hours, one hour later it said exhausted again, rested for 20 more hours and it said again one hour later, my party was still exhausted. Not sure why this is happening.

Friday, October 25th 2013, 8:02pm

Would you mind posting a Savegame so we can reproduce that movement bug? Because it seems really strange what you are experiencing.
Firefox ist immer schuld :)

Friday, October 25th 2013, 8:10pm

Sure, how do I do that?

Friday, October 25th 2013, 8:12pm

You'll find your savegames in <My Documents>/BladeofDestiny/saves - just choose one of them and attach it to your response.
Firefox ist immer schuld :)

Friday, October 25th 2013, 8:16pm

Here you go.

And keep in mind, the exhaustion also happened probably once or twice before this particular save game was saved.
fluent has attached the following file:
  • camp.dsa1save (314.13 kB - 44 times downloaded - latest: Mar 24th 2017, 7:57pm)

Sunday, October 27th 2013, 12:08am

#5 - Tiomar Swafnildsson. After he gives you something, you can stay and have a drink with him, but it says "an hour later Tiomar offers you another one", and you can accept it, but no time passes. And it keeps going on and on with nothing special happening even if you keep accepting drinks.

Sunday, October 27th 2013, 5:43pm

#6 - When I leave a house, it acts as though I have just entered it again. I.e. I enter a house, I leave, but it enters the house again when I leave automatically. Quite annoying as it happens constantly.