You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Schicksalsklinge HD - Offizielles Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, August 27th 2013, 5:43pm

Patch plan for the next couple weeks?

Hey there - You've been doing a great job on patching; and more importantly; on keeping us up to date with the plans - Can you please post an updated list of the post 1.21 patches?

thanks!

Wednesday, August 28th 2013, 1:08am

yes and please put back the battle victory music and slow the travel between towns back to what it was or make an option for us to change travel speed. I hate the new speed. Feels like I'm in a car & not walking when traveling between towns. Its too fast. lol

Wednesday, August 28th 2013, 8:29pm

So Crafty...Have you now bailed on us and taken the money and ran?

I know that sounds mean and is not my intent but this is the first time you and your team have 'disappeared' as it were...

Please tell me I'm wrong and you and your team are still on the Patch mission...

Ciao.

Thursday, August 29th 2013, 2:22am

No need to be disrespectful. Maybe they're sleeping... spending time with their families.. recharging their stamina. They're people too. :)

Thursday, August 29th 2013, 3:37pm

Nobody ran. We are still here, working hard to make everything better. We had to attend gamescom in Cologne last week, giving interviews and explaining what happened as well as what will happen next. I personally took the weekend off with my family, as they only saw me either working or sleeping for the last weeks. As for the last two days, I've spent them making our Patches downloadable for the customers who bought the disc version of our game. This was completed as of now, enabling visible advances for the game itself again.

We will come back to you with a patch plan ASAP, but rest assured, nobody runs, there is still parts 2 and 3 to (re)make, we WANT to do them, but we can't do them without first producing a decent part 1 :). We are getting to decency, but it is still some way to go, so stay with us, the best is still to come ;).
Firefox ist immer schuld :)

Saturday, August 31st 2013, 12:34pm

I hope you all got some rest. I can only imagine how exhausted all of you must be...

Thank you for continuing to support the game! I'm excited to see all the coming improvements. ^.^

Monday, September 2nd 2013, 9:47am

Thanks guys - I don't want to you work weekends, and abandon your families, and never get a chance to relax (that creates bad code :) ) - The only thing I need it just steady, honest updates as to progress - Which you have been doing great, apart from the scary silence last week :)

thanks!