You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Nordlandtrilogie HD - Offizielles Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, August 9th 2013, 7:32pm

RoA Party Editor

Hi all,

I just wanted to let you know that I wrote a tool to modiy your startcharacters and savegames. It is called the "RoA Party Editor" and lets you modify nearly all attributes of your characters, including portraits, modifying the inventory, repairing broken things, modification of attack/defense and so on...
Since I adapted the translation files of the game, I wanted to share this tool with the english-speaking community.

So here it is: click to download

Please keep in mind:
- It is still a beta, so no shitstorm please :-)
- It is a Java program, so you will need an installed Oracle JRE (at LEAST version 6/1.6.x) (Download here)
- Every field has a tooltip, so if you don't know what the meaning of this field is, just hover it with your mouse
- it was released some days ago, no major problems have been reported so far, although there may be a problem that was not reported until now
- I am not a native speaker, so maybe there are some issues with spelling or so. Just report it to me, I will fix it
- Regarding item names: These are taken from the translation files of RoA, I saw some items that are not translated yet. These have to be translated by the developers of RoA!
- There are some magic spells that I found in the gamefiles, but are not available right now in the game itself. Nevertheless those were added to the "magic skill" tab. You may modify the value of those spells, but they are ignored afterwards to be compliant with the structure of the savegames.

Hope you enjoy it!

Regards, Garth
garthako has attached the following images:
  • Attrs_Gear_en.jpg
  • Inventory_en.jpg
  • Skills_en.jpg
  • Magic_en.jpg
Savegame- und Charaktereditor für die Schicksalsklinge: RoA Party Editor
Informationen dazu hier im Forum: Link

Friday, August 9th 2013, 8:10pm

I saw it in the German forum a while ago , but since I dont speak German I couldnt use it.

anyway ,I just wanted to say : Thank you . it will come handy I'm sure :)

Saturday, August 10th 2013, 12:22pm

Update 10.08.2013 12:15 Uhr
Feature Release 0.7.BETA5
- Missing a map piece? Simply enable it using the new "map pieces" feature!
garthako has attached the following image:
  • Map_en.jpg

Saturday, August 10th 2013, 2:31pm

Update 10.08.2013 14:30 Uhr
Bugfix Release 0.7.BETA6
- Error while saving. Sorry for that :-(