You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Nordlandtrilogie HD - Offizielles Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, August 2nd 2013, 8:47pm

Thanks to the devs -

You had a shitty day 1 release; but I'm really happy with how responsive you've been on the forum here posting us with updates every day on your progress - And also how seriously you're taking fixing the issues.

Well done; and thank you - Keep it up - as long as you keep us updated with your steady progress; I'm happy to wait another few weeks to play this game.

You've done one thing really well that many companies fail with, and that's these status updates.

I've still not forgiven you for the awful release :) but you've gained enough trust back for me to be willing to give you the time you need.

Good luck; and get some sleep this weekend :)

Friday, August 2nd 2013, 10:01pm

The Realms of Arkania series has always been one of my favourites. No other RPG has come close to its sheer depth and detail, and I was brimming with excitement when I found the remake on Steam. It's amazing how the devs are trying so hard to fix the bugs, and I'm hoping soon it'll be playable.

As a side note, I'm ecstatic they are including Horriphobus in the spell list. That was my all time favourite, and I literally cheered when I saw it on the updates! :D