You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Nordlandtrilogie HD - Offizielles Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, July 10th 2013, 12:29pm

Changes from the original game

Would it be possible for the devs to go into detail about gameplay and/or content changes to the original game? I know that there will be some rules changes based on newer versions of the PnP system but there seems to be very little in the way of info about the actual game.

I remember when I first got the original Blade of Destiny that I spent hours just trying to create the perfect character. WIll the character creation system be left in as it is (including the negative attributes and the stat/skill increase attempts)? As annoying as it could potentially be I viewed character creation as a game in itself and I hope it's kept as is.

Also there were a lot of skills in the original game that had little to no use (such as ride). Will those skills be removed or will there be additional content to make use of those skills?

As for the moving around the city and dungeon areas, will NPCs and combatants be visible on the map or will it be like the original game where they just pop up when you run into them?

How much in the way of additional content (quests, dungeons, cities, etc...) will be in the remake vs. the original or is it basically the same?

Also any other info you can give is greatly appreciated...

Thursday, July 11th 2013, 8:12pm

They've mentioned a few things, in a couple of threads spread around here. So far I am digging the news that I am hearing.
Join us on the REALMS OF ARKANIA Facebook Page:
https://www.facebook.com/RealmsOfArkania

Friday, July 12th 2013, 7:36pm

I am so happy that we are getting a faithful new version of this game and hope the others are released as well.