You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Nordlandtrilogie HD - Offizielles Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, July 6th 2013, 12:38am

Releasing more

G'Day,

I was wondering will you be releasing more Old-School RPG's after you release ROA - BoD? I enjoy Old-school RPG's a lot so if you're releasing more games I'll be supporting you all the way =)

Saturday, July 6th 2013, 1:17am

I heard somewhere - I can't remember where but I think it was a news site - that they were re-releasing the whole trilogy? If it's true it means we'll get Star Trail and Shadows Over Riva as well. :)

Saturday, July 6th 2013, 2:44am

I'd be so happy to see STAR TRAIL get a remake. Still my favorite RPG to this very day.
Join us on the REALMS OF ARKANIA Facebook Page:
https://www.facebook.com/RealmsOfArkania

Saturday, July 6th 2013, 7:38am

Our Publisher The Role Playing Company was specifically founded to do exactly that - bringing old classics and remakes of those classics to the hungry masses again :). I can't confirm or deny the Star Trail remake as of yet, but referring to the press release of January 29th, plans definitely exist to remake all three parts of the Realms of Arkania Trilogy.
Firefox ist immer schuld :)

Saturday, July 6th 2013, 10:00pm

mmm wear can one find this press release and is it in English or? As a real lover of the orignal 3games i would love to read it.

Saturday, July 6th 2013, 10:43pm

Our publishers website is currently... well lets call it "in flux" due to a design update. I'll post an update as soon as it is back up again.
Firefox ist immer schuld :)

Sunday, July 7th 2013, 7:25am

:) super thanks

Wednesday, July 17th 2013, 2:12pm

Would love to see more games based on TDE ruleset, making computer games based on P&P RPG's was once common practice but now is almost dead, I think the last game using a P&P ruleset would of been Neverwinter Nights 2 and it's expansions.