You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Nordlandtrilogie HD - Offizielles Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, July 29th 2015, 10:34am

patch 1.35 important missing

Well, the patch 1.35 is so unexpected, it's a real surprise, so many a thank for it, but something important in the character sheets is missing (can't remember how it was in the older versions) : nowhere can be found the class/race of the characters once they join the party.It's an important info, so please fix it
:salute:

Wednesday, July 29th 2015, 11:05am

nowhere can be found the class/race of the characters once they join the party.It's an important info, so please fix it

Hmm, I see the class of the characters. It's right before the name of the character. Can you show us a screenshot with your problem?

Wednesday, July 29th 2015, 3:51pm

nowhere can be found the class/race of the characters once they join the party.It's an important info, so please fix it

Hmm, I see the class of the characters. It's right before the name of the character. Can you show us a screenshot with your problem?

I ain't got no more this issue, there is another update today, but I'm sure it was missing for me yesterday.Don't know if the lastest update fixed it