You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-23 of 23.

Wednesday, July 29th 2015, 3:51pm

Author: AbounI

patch 1.35 important missing

Quoted from "Lares" Quoted from "AbounI" nowhere can be found the class/race of the characters once they join the party.It's an important info, so please fix it Hmm, I see the class of the characters. It's right before the name of the character. Can you show us a screenshot with your problem? I ain't got no more this issue, there is another update today, but I'm sure it was missing for me yesterday.Don't know if the lastest update fixed it

Wednesday, July 29th 2015, 10:34am

patch 1.35 important missing

Well, the patch 1.35 is so unexpected, it's a real surprise, so many a thank for it, but something important in the character sheets is missing (can't remember how it was in the older versions) : nowhere can be found the class/race of the characters once they join the party.It's an important info, so please fix it :salute:

Monday, December 23rd 2013, 1:05am

Very good update but with a few tiny problems.

Quoted from "NeoDerWeise" but you need no temple to save the game. just go to esc and save it I always save my journey in safety place like temples Just tried another time, and this time I was able to save my game in the Rybon's temple.

Monday, December 23rd 2013, 12:29am

Quoted from "NeoDerWeise" but you restarted the game, after you had the food issue? cause the output log will be generated new, if you restart or newstart the game Yes I restarted a game, as I said, I was unable to save the game in Byron's temple

Sunday, December 22nd 2013, 9:08pm

Quoted from "NeoDerWeise" the log i´m searching for is the output_log.txt its a file based near the executable of the game. the Console-Log is only the Roll-Log and the things are shown int he console F9 ok, here it is so

Sunday, December 22nd 2013, 4:55pm

Quoted from "NeoDerWeise" can you upload please a output log of the food issue? Just try another time to eat and drink after relaunchin g the game, and it worked fine this time By the way, i can give you a log file (don't know if it could be usefull as there is a combat historic inside , so I'm afraid the bug you want to chase has been deleted)

Sunday, December 22nd 2013, 4:06pm

It also seems the "saving game" options have been changed.Now, I'm unable to save my current game in the Temple in Rybon for example.Temples are places were I used to save my game.Wonder if it is not because I left precedent visited town without waiting for a weapon being repaired by the local smith I visited.It worked fine in earlier versions, as I used to do this kind of things In the same time, is there still any loss of "XP" when the game is saved anywhere or "unsafe" place, as it is I guess...

Sunday, December 22nd 2013, 3:56pm

Musics

Thanks, I was afraid they were totally lost

Sunday, December 22nd 2013, 1:45am

Musics

Seriously, what happens to the sweet musics?Why did you change the OST for a let's say more conventional thing? Is it a matter of intellectual property as it seems it is no more the same here? http://www.tde-games.com/users/index GIve us back the original soundtrack please!!!

Sunday, November 3rd 2013, 6:49pm

Patch 1.31

Quoted from "Mordbrenner" Health: Have you tried the options in the settings menu? Smith: I think it is intended, that you can only give one weapon to the smith. Before the update you could give him more than one, but he would only give you one of those back. Minimap: I have the same error. Klicking left and right mouse helps as well. Smith: Okay. So it seems I misunderstood the fix. I thought we were able to repair more than one weapon a time health: no I don't. I will check the setting board ...

Sunday, November 3rd 2013, 1:46pm

Patch 1.31

Thanks. Patched my games with the latest one, but still I don't see ennemies health during combats, and still I can't give to a smith several weapons to repair at the same time. Something is going wrong.Hope I don't have to restart my game from the beggining Got a minor bug with the minimap.After checking a city map, and travelling along with the map, when I return to the main UI, my manimap isn't centered on my party.Just have to click on it to be centered.Is it intended?

Friday, November 1st 2013, 11:48am

Patch 1.31

Great great & great patch. Congrats for this stuff. Have to add that the game nomo crash when "alttabbing".Great! Still playing the sweet tunes.hm, love it Unfortunatly, as the patch remaps some towns, it seems we all loose all the already mapped visited cities.Only loose Varhome mapping.Don't know why

Friday, November 1st 2013, 1:31am

Das Schwarze Auge : Der Film

Just saw that, a movie based upon DSA universe. http://www.filmstarts.de/kritiken/102878…warze-Auge.html Can't resist to spread the word here Quoted Verfilmung des Pen-und-Paper-Rollenspiels "Das Schwarze Auge", das bereits seit 25 Jahren existiert. Begleitet wurde das Spiel unter anderem mit Büchern und einer eigenen Zeitung. Darüber hinaus gab es noch mehrere, sehr erfolgreiche PC-Spiele. Das im Jahr 2008 erschienene PC-Spiel "Drakensang" hat sich zum Beispiel über 200.000 Mal in Deutschland v...

Wednesday, October 30th 2013, 7:09pm

My review of Realms of Arkania

Good review.But perhaps it would have been a great point to explain how the game is the remake of the Attic's one, and explain what things are greatly remade or not.One of the main question for those who love the 90's version : does it worth some investment, is the GOG version the only one that deserves interest?

Tuesday, October 29th 2013, 9:13pm

Old Bailey hole in the floor disappeared

In the same kind of unique event bug: At the end of the second sublevel of the pirate's cave, there's an event telling something about a thorwallian statue.I've tried several times to do something with it, without succes each time.But it's not the real problem. The fact is that this "contextual event" appears only one time.I assume the statue can't disappear so why this event doesn't repeat itself each time I walk on the right location?

Monday, October 28th 2013, 1:30pm

Typo bug

I've seen a translation error in Daspota (Guard House).Check the attached file "You doubtless no the password" -> it should be corrected by "know" "Forgive us, we did not no that we need one" -> same eror, correct word is "know" Don't know if it has already been reported

Sunday, October 27th 2013, 10:30am

Isle of Hjalland aka Ljasdal

Quoted from "NeoDerWeise" Quoted from "AbounI" Also, it would have be nice if The special location of Ljasdal Isle could be displayed on the world map after it has been discovered.I still have to return to this place, still got things to do, but as there is no marker on the world map, no facilities to return to this place from the Hjalland's signpost.In other word, I still have to travel all around the island.I don't see why there's no reason I can't return to my "goal" directly Cause it was th...

Sunday, October 27th 2013, 1:40am

Isle of Hjalland aka Ljasdal

Don't know if it has been reported, so I wanted to inform the harbour in Hjalland is still bugged.Dialogue option isn't displayed correctly (see attachment) Also, it would have be nice if The special location of Ljasdal Isle could be displayed on the world map after it has been discovered.I still have to return to this place, still got things to do, but as there is no marker on the world map, no facilities to return to this place from the Hjalland's signpost.In other word, I still have to travel...

Monday, July 8th 2013, 7:41pm

Thank you for remaking Realms of Arkania. My sincere appreciation for bringing back the good ole times.

Hope the english "voice actor", assuming there will be one, will have the same quality of the german one : http://dsa.craftystudios.com/hoerprobe/dlgtavern_hetman.mp3

Monday, July 8th 2013, 7:33pm

Concerning the CE

Quoted from "Ryan" Tis a pity there isn't any English version of CE edition, It would have been on my priority list to buy. Haven't seen the German ce version myself Though, anyone have a link to an image and Description of contents? here is a screen from a retailer *cough* There was another design for the boxed CE version, and IMHO, it looked very attractive before.Wonder why they changed it?perhaps, as the picture looks too familiar with the original one, was there a copyright issue?

Saturday, July 6th 2013, 12:21am

Concerning the CE

Quoted But I can gladly forward your question to our publisher and try to clarify this. Oh, more thanks if you can confirm (or not) later for an english boxed version. At least, I will take it from Steam if this is the last solution.

Saturday, July 6th 2013, 12:03am

Concerning the CE

Thanks for your answers. Do I have to understand there will be an english CE so? In this case, I should cancel my preorder and wait a little .

Friday, July 5th 2013, 11:00pm

Concerning the CE

Greetings from France I would like to know few things about the CE: -Is the content like "book of rules" only in german, or also written in english -will the install programm ask me which language (german or english) I prefer, or is it only in german -If the cover design showed from amazon.de is the definitive version (I remember there were another oldest one design) -Does the physical copy need a steam connection? Thanks by advance for your answers. PS: just pre order this CE