You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

Tuesday, August 9th 2016, 9:33am

Author: boron1987

About Star Trail

Yuan DeLazar, thank you for answer, link and excellent news!

Monday, August 8th 2016, 4:19pm

About Star Trail

Hello to everyone! Do you have some information about Star Trail? It will be, or project is not started?

Wednesday, October 29th 2014, 12:04pm

Question about pathches

Quoted from "Lares" Quoted from "boron1987" Can I ask gamemakers of this remake: are you doing new patches, or work with this game is finished? I'm from the German forum, too, and have some informations about the latest patch v1.34 released in July 2014. At first, the game is finished and fully playable since February 2014. The latest patch fixed most of the known bugs and added new content. So, if you want, you can play it, now. Hello, Lares! Thank you for answer! Actualy I started to play in ...

Tuesday, October 28th 2014, 2:52pm

About Star Trail

Quoted from "Mordbrenner" Yes, but due to the breakup between developer and publisher further development of startrail is postponed until all legal issues are resolved. Mordbrenner, thank you for information and quick answer!

Tuesday, October 28th 2014, 2:51pm

Question about pathches

Quoted from "Mordbrenner" Hi, I'm not the developer but in the german part of this forum there are some informations regarding your questions: Further patches are planned, but there are some legal issues due to a breakup between developer and publisher. Patches are postponed until legal issues are resolved. Mordbrenner, thank you for fast answer! Unfortunately the german forum for me is "closed" (absolutely not understand this language). :-( Good news about patches, bad news about legal problem...

Tuesday, October 28th 2014, 2:31pm

About Star Trail

Hello! I saw message in Steam community, that team, who made Blade Of Destiny HD, works with second remake - Star Trail. Is it true, or not? Very interested. Thank you. P.S. Sorry for bad English.

Tuesday, October 28th 2014, 2:28pm

Question about pathches

How I understood, this is official forum of Blade Of Destiny HD game. Can I ask gamemakers of this remake: are you doing new patches, or work with this game is finished? I can't find new information about your plans or official notice about finishing of work. Sorry for bad English.