You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-50 of 60.

Thursday, August 29th 2013, 2:22am

Author: Vaerin

Patch plan for the next couple weeks?

No need to be disrespectful. Maybe they're sleeping... spending time with their families.. recharging their stamina. They're people too.

Tuesday, August 27th 2013, 4:34pm

The increased travel speed is now too fast. It was fine the way it was.

I think an option for different speeds would be best. Don't shoot me now, but i actually like the faster travel speed.

Thursday, August 15th 2013, 5:58am

Old bailey - Hole in the floor

Armour applies to traps too. I thought the traps weren't working either, but I checked F9 and turned out all my characters were well armoured and received no damage, except my poor sorceress, however. Also, it seems the archer skeletons aren't armed with bows, and shoot indefinitely while spinning around.

Wednesday, August 14th 2013, 1:51am

Error initializing Town when trying to leave Old Bailey.

Do you have the latest patch (1.16)? It should work normally after that.

Tuesday, August 13th 2013, 9:10pm

Some Ideas for You

2D would be awesome, although I don't mind the 3D now. Imagine the tavern with all the people and such.

Tuesday, August 13th 2013, 9:02pm

Wanted: Native English reader (US or UK)

The English narrator isn't bad in my opinion. He at least makes an effort to try different accents and pitches. The one he does for Hjore Ahrensson is very amusing, to say the least.

Tuesday, August 13th 2013, 8:57pm

Old bailey - Hole in the floor

Eh, nothing an Alt Enter can't fix.

Sunday, August 11th 2013, 8:42pm

Weapon and armor information

Definitely makes buying weapons easier. Thanks guys

Saturday, August 10th 2013, 6:56pm

Character Images

Wow. they look amazing!

Saturday, August 10th 2013, 6:54pm

few questions

Can't recall at this moment, but if I start a new game I'll post where it is.

Saturday, August 10th 2013, 5:54pm

few questions

F10 takes a screenshot, you can find it in the My Documents/BladeOfDestiny/screenshots folder, or F12 if you're playing in Steam. Yes, one of the houses in Thorwal is home to a certain Thorwalian with.. youngster.. issues.

Saturday, August 10th 2013, 5:33pm

End-themed Bug Compilation ((Spoilers, be warned!))

My heroes have boldly gone to Hyggelik's dungeon, and here's what they've found. -- They've reached the locked door with the skeleton draped across it, and can go no further. In the original, there was the split party mirror puzzle, but I've found no such mirrors or anything to proceed past this point and can't meet Hyggelik to retrieve Grimring. Also, upon fighting the Sorcerer at the end of the Black Magician ruins, I still wasn't given the last map piece. I had started before I talked to Yasm...

Saturday, August 10th 2013, 5:02pm

white screen

Happened to me too, only once though. Reloaded and it went away.

Saturday, August 10th 2013, 4:58pm

fight with Gorah the Dark Druid

Rina said the rune bone will have an updated graphic by next patch, and the character models should be fixed, so everything should be cleared up.

Saturday, August 10th 2013, 4:55pm

few questions

Do you have the latest patch? (1.14)? I always find so many rations I have to throw them out. And yeah, the houses are strewn throughout the game. There's one really funny one in Thorwal I remember

Saturday, August 10th 2013, 8:44am

no patch 9.8?

Hahah! It will be well deserved, at that!

Saturday, August 10th 2013, 3:50am

no patch 9.8?

The game is amazing. Battles haven't bugged for me once so far. My hat's off to you, devs!

Saturday, August 10th 2013, 12:05am

no patch 9.8?

Thanks for the update Rina. Those bugs are like the Ork army itself.

Friday, August 9th 2013, 11:58pm

no patch 9.8?

I'm not complaining. They can take all the time they need, especially if it means no more battle bugs.

Friday, August 9th 2013, 10:31pm

Game killing combat bug

There's a fix in the next patch from what I've read.

Friday, August 9th 2013, 6:11pm

Elaine Windenbeck??

Haha thanks. He is definitely one of the best moments in the game. That and telling Umbrik there's a monkey behind him.

Friday, August 9th 2013, 3:47pm

Elaine Windenbeck??

Ah, this should help me too I have 8 of the 9 map pieces, only missing the one from the Thoss ruins. Honest Jorge worked for me, even though he wasn't very honest. But I'm sure that was part of the game and not a bug. Going to take the trip to Phexcaer now if I don't need all nine. I didn't get a message, something like "Hey look everyone! I can already make out something from this map!" etc however. But I'm tempted to wait til the patch comes out later today so maybe I can get the last piece. D...

Friday, August 9th 2013, 3:37pm

Old Bailey

From 1.08 it's worked. The dwarf was waist deep in the ground, but he still gives you the ducats after you turn the quest in.

Thursday, August 8th 2013, 4:59pm

Combat options

Who doesn't want to see their mage get chewed up by the big tiger?

Thursday, August 8th 2013, 4:56pm

More Thoss troubles (Spoilers follow)

This game has come a long way by far already. I'm happy to help out if I can.

Thursday, August 8th 2013, 5:41am

More Thoss troubles (Spoilers follow)

There is possibly a game breaking bug in the Thoss Ruins (Which happens to be my favourite so far. The floating floors are so cool!). The "boss" does not give the important item you need once they are defeated. I assume I was in the right spot, as it's the fight at the end of the hallway past a few secret doors. The room has green and purple lighting. I may just be in the wrong spot, but per the original, this is where the item would drop after the fight. Also, a lot of the monsters become stuck...

Wednesday, August 7th 2013, 2:25am

[1.11] - Combat stuck

They're aware of this one. As a workaround, just use the next button to bypass his turn. It's grayed out, but it will still work.

Wednesday, August 7th 2013, 1:12am

no mini map after 1.11 patch

It appeared for a bit after I entered the Bailey and had my Witch cast Light, but disappeared again after the first fight.

Tuesday, August 6th 2013, 7:09pm

More bugs

Chain and Manacle seems to be the only Domination spell that works.

Tuesday, August 6th 2013, 4:44pm

Bug compilation

It's appreciated. Thanks!

Tuesday, August 6th 2013, 4:36pm

Patch plan.

They're probably going to release another patch outline for the upcoming ones they've planned.

Monday, August 5th 2013, 11:07pm

Patch 1.08 - Marketplaces

Take all the time you need. They look great so far.

Monday, August 5th 2013, 8:43pm

Wand enchantments

Unless said mage cast Duplication on their wand. But wait.. that wouldn't work either cause it'd just be an illusion...

Monday, August 5th 2013, 6:49pm

Wand enchantments

Ah, I see. I always upgraded it after I left Thorwal

Monday, August 5th 2013, 6:04pm

Some words of thanks and encouragement

Definitely! I'd give them 'til the end of the month and it'll be good shape.

Monday, August 5th 2013, 5:54pm

Wand enchantments

For the original? I remember it working. Saved my poor group when they were traversing a cliffside.

Monday, August 5th 2013, 5:48pm

fight with Gorah the Dark Druid

Hopefully by next patch they will have it sorted out. Definitely one of the best fights in the game.

Monday, August 5th 2013, 5:46pm

Some words of thanks and encouragement

They're trying hard to get this game in shape. It's already a lot better than before.

Monday, August 5th 2013, 5:42pm

Wand enchantments

Awesome! Can't wait for when it's implemented. That AE cost reduction was a lifesaver.

Monday, August 5th 2013, 5:05pm

Weapon and armor information

Playing in windowed mode is a workaround to Alt Tab, at least for now.

Monday, August 5th 2013, 8:56am

Bug compilation

Thanks guys! I will remember to do that in the future. I tried recreating the savegame loading bug, but everything worked just fine so it looks like you have already fixed it! And the Bailey works just fine as well. My female characters are still referred to as "It" when they have insufficient spell points to cast a spell, however :/ I appreciate the response and I'm happy to be of help to you. You are doing an amazing job getting this game working well.

Monday, August 5th 2013, 8:51am

Old Bailey

The Bailey works just fine for me. It's the first option and Master Dramosch comes out to speak with you. Maybe you just have to walk a bit closer to him?

Monday, August 5th 2013, 1:52am

Dungeons?

The Spider Cave works just fine. My warrior found it. Can't say for the others, however.

Sunday, August 4th 2013, 4:25am

Combat bugs all over the place.

No problem man. It's all good. I hear you, and you have reason to be upset. They're planning an auto battle option from what I've gathered, it's the icon to the right of the next turn one, but it's not implemented yet.